Brazil, Ipanema Estate, Ouro Preto (Mild Roast) – 250g

£6.00

Located in the region of Sul de Minas, in the municipality of Alfenas, the Fazenda Capoeirinha was the first property acquired by the Ipanema Estate in 1969. Of its 2,200 hectares of land, 70% are used for producing coffee, while the remaining 30% comprises preservation and protected forest areas.

This farm produced the two lots that won the Annual Quality Contest of the Rainforest Alliance in 2009 and 2010.

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Cupping Notes

This coffee has a fine silky flavour and a delicate taste. It’s a little wild in character with mild fruit and hazelnuts, heavy body and a low acidity.

Monkey’s Notes

When they said “a little wild in character” Monkey thought they meant him, but that aside he’s wild about the Brazil.

Strength

Not all coffee tastes the same and coffee varies in strength. To determine the strength of a coffee, a number of things are important, including the origin of the coffee.

Additional information

Weight 250 g
Grind

Whole Beans, Cafetiere, Filter, Espresso

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Brazil, Ipanema Estate, Ouro Preto (Mild Roast) – 250g”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *